August Freebie – 20×20 collagestoryboard (for 9 photos):
<< Click Here To Download Template Archive >>
some useful links with that:
p.s. It would be great if you send me a link to show how you use this (or any other templates) – just post a comment or send me an email 🙂
If you would like to receive updates in your inbox – sign up for our newsletter:
1. Select “Print” Panel and open and load template which color you want to change (don’t worry, it will not affect the initial template):
2. On the right side of the screen/panel scroll down and find Page – and check (put check mark) next to Page Background Color.
3. Next to it, click on the small rectangle for the color and a color-mix (greyscale) window will pop=up:
4. Next click anywhere n the middle of that greyscale rectangle and you’ll see the left part “turning” colorful:
5. Click anywhere on that newly appeared colorful column on the right and your rectangle will start showing all the colors.
6. Now select any color you want/need on the rectangle and finish your template setup.
7. Save. Publish. Enjoy!
I’ve made a little tutorial on how to install, use my collage and album templates for Lightroom and also how to save them on your hard drive:
To install templates:
1. Select the Print panel in Lightroom :
2. In the left panel point the mouse to the “User Templates”
right-click and select “Import”:
3. In the pop-up window select all the templates you want to install ( they all have .lrtemplate ending on the files). Click OK.
4. Templates should appear in the left side panel under “User Templates”
To place pictures to the template, just drag and drop photo to the place.
To export and save a template in Lightroom :
1. In the right-side panel open up Print Job and make sure that Print to is selected with JPEG File:
Then press “Print to File” button and Save a collage:
That’s it! You are done!
Now if you want you can open a JPEG file in Photoshop (or Lightroom) and resize it, or if you want to print it, just load it to your photo-lab account.
*** UPDATE ***
Video tutorial to demonstrate how to install and use Templates for Lightroom :